Are you attracted to people centered only on themselves? Do you want to understand the reasons you feel attracted to this type of persons? Would you like to learn how to stop this process?
In these cases understanding and learning how to avoid falling into the narcissist trap and knowing that you can learn to rebuild yourself shall become your goal achievement.
These are two beings who find themselves pulled toward each other again and again, the narcissist calling out for the compassion and generosity of the empath and the empath selflessly answering the call. This relationship results in much pain and emotional exhaustion on the part of the empath, and the narcissist often ends up fleeing the relationship out of a keen sense of not being in control of the situation once the empath starts realizing the damage they are undergoing.
So why do these two keep finding themselves locked into this same cycle over and over again?
In this book, we will explore many of the concepts involved in the empath/narcissist bond, such as:
- Reasons why narcissists mirror themselves in the eye of the empathic
- Emapthic vs Narcissist: perspectives and limitations of a toxic relationship
- Effective techniques to avoid getting trapped in the narcissist's net
- The steps to protect and rebuild oneself and after a destructive relationship
- Traits of personalities that discern between a selfish person and a narcissist
This audiobook will help you to recognize the pattern of toxic relationships and how narcissists make you feel. You will finally be able to find your way to build healthy and satisfying relationships.