Jetzt kostenlos testen
- Helpful Lessons Will Teach You How to Becoming an Efficient Leader. How to Influence People. Emotional Intelligence for Leadership. An Executive Leader Is Also a Decision Maker
- Gesprochen von: Layce Gardner
- Spieldauer: 5 Std. und 4 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Wirtschaft & Karriere, Management & Leadership
How many times have you heard of emotional intelligence and have never known the meaning? If you want to really understand yourself deeply, and how to use emotional intelligence to live a happy and fulfilled life, then keep reading!
People are simply fascinated by who leaders are and what they do. They want to be aware of what really accounts for exceptional leadership and how to become one in the process.
Here is a snippet of what you are going to discover in Emotional Leadership:
- Leadership Definition
- Leadership and Followership
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- The Importance of Having an Emotionally Intelligent Workforce
- Emotional Leadership
- Working relationships
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Really Help Out in Relationships
With the recent rave about emotional intelligence, it is easy to assume that many people are actually in charge of their emotional and behavioral responses. However, that doesn’t seem to be the case. More and more people are still enslaved to their emotions and that is negatively influencing their relationships and work. You need a shift from mere theories to a more hands-on approach to emotional intelligence that can bring about real-life results.
So, if you want to master your emotional intelligence and make your life easy and more fulfilling, download this audiobook!