Jetzt kostenlos testen
Emotional Intelligence: EQ 2.0 Learn, Develop, and Increase Your Level of Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Agility to Reduce Stress and Live a More Healthy Life
- Discover Why It Is So Vital in This Climate to Ensure Success at Work, Increase Your Social Skills and Self-Esteem
- Gesprochen von: Emad Schannat
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 25 Min.
- Kategorien: Bildung & Lernen, Bildung
If you want to discover why it is so vital in this climate to ensure success at work, increase your social skills and self-esteem, how to increase your level of emotional intelligence to reduce stress and live a more healthy life, then keep reading...
In this audiobook, you will get an insight on how to learn, develop, and increase your emotional intelligence. This audiobook enriches you with; the key points of emotional intelligence, success with emotional intelligence, and emotional intelligence skill set.
Listening to this audiobook will enable you understand what emotional intelligence is, how it works, how it can be useful to you both at home and workplace, the implications, how it can make you stand out, and much more. The audiobook also enriches you with an in-depth understanding of emotional agility and its importance to leadership. It also incorporates success with emotional intelligence and how to improve emotional intelligence. This audiobook provides a solid foundation on why emotional intelligence is so vital to ensure success. It also gives an insight into the relationship between emotional intelligence and self-esteem.
The audiobook goes deeply into the responding to some of the inquiries you may have about emotional intelligence and it’s effect, from various perspective to make you have a full comprehension of why emotional intelligence matters more than intelligent quotient (IQ).
Unlike IQ where it is natural and a few people are simply destined to be a genius. Emotional intelligence is an ability that can be created and developed. Truth be told, emotions were not by any means embedded in us when we were still infants or in the mother's belly. It is through the interaction and cooperation with our immediate environment and the individuals that we developed up these emotions. This audiobook, however, gives an insight into the real-life benefits of high emotional intelligence, and how you can stand out by developing emotional intelligence.
The content of this audiobook includes:
- Being Emotionally Intelligent
- Discover Why it Can Matter More Than IQ
- Exercises to Maintain your Emotional Intelligence
- How to improve Emotional Intelligence
- Success with Emotional Intelligence
- Teaching Children Emotional Intelligence Skills for Life
- Real-Life Benefits of A High Emotional Intelligence
- What Being Emotionally Intelligent Does Not Mean
- Why Emotional Intelligence Is so Vital to Ensure Success
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Make You Better in 2020 and Beyond
- Understanding the Significance of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Decreases Workplace Stress
- Cultivating Emotional Intelligence in The Workplace
At the end of this audiobook, you will get a full understanding of Emotional Intelligence, and the benefits.
Emotional intelligence exercises can assist individuals with managing difficulties in life and with daily relationships and interactions, improving life and more fulfilling.