Jetzt kostenlos testen
- Beginners Guide to Emotion Control. Have Healthy Habits for Stop Overeating and Have a Rapid Weight Loss. Learn to Fat Burn and Calorie Blast for Get Lean, Love Your Body.
- Gesprochen von: Aaron Smith
- Spieldauer: 6 Std. und 17 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Gesundheit & Wellness, Seelische & Geistige Gesundheit
Eat healthily, live well, and get into the best shape of your life.
Are you experiencing issues with staying in good shape? Would like to consistently keep the weight off? Would you like to not put on additional weight by being more disciplined in how you eat?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, keep reading.
We all aspire to lead a healthy lifestyle. Being fit can also help us to be mentally active, feel good, and be more productive to go about our everyday lives. However, we also love to eat, and a lot of us do so indiscriminately on impulse, which makes us intermittently lose and gain weight. We can eat when we need and keep excess weight off permanently. Sadly, not many people are aware of this fact.
The key to success in everything is discipline. It is also true for aspiring to live a better life filled with happiness and love. Having bad or untimely eating habits can affect our health in a negative way and bring about mood swings. This book was written as a guide on how you can easily manage what you eat and when you should eat to be more positive and maintain a great shape.
Here’s a preview of this amazing audiobook, and what else you’ll discover:
- What is emotional eating, what brings it about, how it affects us, and what can we do about it
- What food groups are essential to a healthy diet and what you need to know about them before you can include these within your lifestyle
- What considerations do you need to make before you begin your emotional eating plan and how to set your priorities and goals correctly
- What are the various challenges you’ll experience along the way and how to address them
- How to focus on weight loss in the context of emotional eating and knowing how the combination can deliver the best results
- And much more!
You deserve to live a great life where you are your best self and enjoy all the good things that are available to you. If you take care of yourself, you’ll be rewarded with health, well-being, and amazing relationships. This book is the ultimate guide to help you eat right and be more disciplined so you can be more positive and live better.
So, scroll up, click the “buy now” button and let’s get started!