Learn how ESTJs view the world and what makes them tick!
In ESTJ: Understanding and Relating with the Guardian, you'll learn about the ESTJ Myers Brigg Personality Type. This book covers a variety of topics regarding ESTJs (Extroverted Sensing Thinking Judging) and why they make such great leaders of society. ESTJs resemble the epitome of order and tradition, as they are often driving forces for organizational success. In this audiobook, we'll begin by exploring why the MBTI test is important, before then digging into why ESTJs make great leaders. From there, we'll venture into the greatest strengths and weaknesses of individuals who identify as ESTJs. Finally, we'll explore what makes ESTJs happy, and what they value in their personal relationships. We'll close by learning about 10 famous ESTJs and what you can learn from them. If you are an ESTJ, listen to this book to begin your quest in learning why you act the way you do and how you can come to appreciate who you are as an individual. Grab your copy today.
Here is a preview of what is inside this book:
- An Introduction to MBTI
- The Four Dimensions of the MBTI
- Why is the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Significant?
- Uncovering the "Guardian": Who is an ESTJ?
- Why are ESTJs Indispensable Leaders?
- The Seven Greatest Strengths of an ESTJ
- The Five Greatest Areas of Improvement for an ESTJ
- What Makes an ESTJ Happy?
- What are Some Common Careers of an ESTJ?
- Common Workplace Behaviors of an ESTJ
- ESTJ: Parenting Style and Values
- Why do ESTJs Make Good Friends?
- ESTJ Romance
- Seven Actionable Steps for Overcoming Your Weaknesses as an ESTJ
- The 10 Most Influential ESTJs We Can Learn From