Learn how ENTJs view the world and what makes them tick!
In ENTJ: Understanding & Relating with the Leader, you'll learn about the ENTJ Myers-Briggs Personality Type. This audiobook covers a variety of topics regarding ENTJs (Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Judging) and why they make such impactful leaders. ENTJs are a rare personality type and are often highly sought after for leadership roles due to their versatile strengths. In this audiobook, we'll begin by exploring why the MBTI test is important, then dig into why ENTJs make such influential leaders. From there, we'll venture into the greatest strengths and weaknesses of individuals who identify as ENTJs. Finally, we'll explore what makes ENTJs happy, and what they value in their personal relationships. We'll close by learning about 10 famous ENTJs and what you can learn from them. If you are an ENTJ, listen to this book to begin your quest in learning why you act the way you do and how you can come to appreciate who you are as an individual. Grab your copy today.
Here is a preview of what is inside this book:
- An Introduction to MBTI
- The Four Dimensions of the MBTI
- Why is the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Significant?
- Uncovering the "Leader": Who is an ENTJ?
- Why are ENTJs Indispensable Leaders?
- The Seven Greatest Strengths of an ENTJ
- The Five Greatest Areas of Improvement for an ENTJ
- What Makes an ENTJ Happy?
- What are Some Common Careers of an ENTJ?
- Common Workplace Behaviors of an ENTJ
- ENTJ: Parenting Style and Values
- Why do ENTJs Make Good Friends?
- ENTJ Romance
- Seven Actionable Steps for Overcoming Your Weaknesses as an ENTJ
- The 10 Most Influential ENTJs We Can Learn From
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
Weitere Titel des Sprechers
Das sagen andere Hörer zu ENTJ: Understanding & Relating with the Leader
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
The narrator is awful.
The content is good, but the narrator does not know how to read sentences out loud properly. Her voice often indicates the end of a sentence right in the middle of a sentence and it’s very hard to not be annoyed by it. I don’t understand what’s so difficult about making a good quality recording especially when it’s only 1-2 hours long. Anyway, the content is ok and summarizes ENTJs well enough.