Are you looking for a business you can start today with only a few hundred dollars and a website? If so, pay attention....
How many times have you started a business only to later realize you had to spend a fortune to get the products manufactured, hold inventory, and ship the products to customers? Would you like to start your own profitable business that bypasses all of these issues? If so, this audiobook can help you.
Author Michael Ezeanaka provides a step-by-step analysis of the dropshipping business model, how to get started, the players involved, and most importantly, how to scale up your business.
In this audiobook, you'll discover:
- A simple, step-by-step explanation of the dropshipping business (Chapter one)
- How to start your own dropshipping business, business structure to consider, how to set up a company if you’re living outside the US, and sources of funding (Chapter four)
- How the supply chain and fulfillment process works (Chapter five)
- Analysis of three potential sales channel for your dropshipping business (Chapter six)
- How to do niche research and select winning products (Chapter seven)
- How to find reliable suppliers and manufacturers (Chapter eight)
- How to manage multiple suppliers (Chapter nine)
- How to deal with security and fraud issues (Chapter 10)
- And much, much more!
If you're ready to take charge of your financial future, download this audiobook today.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.