In Dream Job: 48 Days to the Work You Love, renowned vocational coach, author, and radio host Dan Miller gives you a complete, step-by-step system for clarifying, finding, securing, and maintaining a work life that gives you everything you've ever wanted: true fulfillment and an income that more than supports whatever lifestyle you want to lead.
Whether you're looking for guidance on how to launch a new career or business, want to increase your sense of contribution and fulfillment at your current job, or want to earn a six-figure income doing something you love, this system will work for you.
- How to tell if you're trapped in a job that's wrong for you.
- The most dangerous thing you can do in today's work climate.
- Why you can stop worrying that age is a barrier to finding or forging a new career path.
- Where to find the opportunities for meaningful work that are perfect for you.
- The best job sectors to look at now, and which ones you should avoid.
- The surest, quickest way to entrepreneurial success.
- The hands-on but virtually risk-free way to learn 85% of everything you need to know about running a successful business before taking the plunge.
- The single best way to safeguard yourself from corporate politics and unexpected layoffs.
- Resume and interviewing secrets they never tell you about, that will increase your chance tenfold of landing a job!
- Proven methods for getting out of the work you're in now, and onto the career path of your dreams - even if that dream includes a six-figure income!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.