Jetzt kostenlos testen
Doctor Aphra (Star Wars)
- Gesprochen von: Emily Woo Zeller, Jonathan Davis, Sean Patrick Hopkins, Sean Kenin, Nicole Lewis, Carol Monda, Euan Morton, Catherine Taber, Marc Thompson
- Serie: Star Wars, Titel 38
- Spieldauer: 5 Std. und 35 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Science Fiction & Fantasy, Science Fiction
Dr. Aphra teams up with Darth Vader himself in this audiobook original - an expanded adaptation of the critically acclaimed Marvel comics series, performed by a full cast.
Dr. Chelli Lona Aphra, rogue archaeologist, is in trouble again.
A pioneer in the field of criminal xenoarchaeology, Aphra recognizes no law, has no fear, and possesses no impulse control. To her, the true worth of the galactic relics she discovers isn’t found in a museum, but in an arsenal. This viewpoint has led to a lot of misunderstandings. After her latest plan goes horribly wrong, her roguish ways are on the verge of catching up to her, when suddenly Darth Vader, terror of the galaxy, swoops in with his lightsaber ignited and...saves her life?
Don’t get her wrong - it’s not like she’s ungrateful. Sure, her new boss is a lord of the Sith. And okay, she may have just become a pawn in a deadly game being played by him and his boss, who happens to be the Galactic Emperor. And yes, the life expectancy of anyone who disappoints Vader can be measured in seconds.
But she’s back doing what she does best. She’s got a ship to fly, a heist to pull, and two unorthodox but effective metal buddies: Triple-Zero, a protocol droid specializing in etiquette, customs, translation, and torture; and BT-1, an astromech loaded with enough firepower to take down a battlecruiser. Together, they might just find a way to get the job done and avoid the deadly performance review that waits at its conclusion.
Just kidding. She’s doomed.
- Emily Woo Zeller as Doctor Aphra
- Jonathan Davis as Boba Fett
- Sean Patrick Hopkins as Luke Skywalker
- Sean Kenin as Triple-Zero
- Nicole Lewis as Sana Starros
- Carol Monda as Maz Kanata
- Euan Morton as The Emperor
- Catherine Taber as Leia Organa
- Marc Thompson as Darth Vader
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Doctor Aphra (Star Wars)Bewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Kindle Customer
Unusual for a Star Wars novell
This is totally different from any Star Wars novel I ever read/listened. The performance is extremely well done, down to the voice of Darth Vader and ambient sounds in any situation. The story is not very special in itself, but it doesn't fail to entertain. Some elements, like one of the droids remind me a lot of games like "Knights of the Old Republic".