Don't try to do it all: Do more good. Better.
I am no productivity guru. I am a writer, a church leader, a husband, and a father with many responsibilities and with new tasks coming at me all the time. I wrote this short, fast-paced, practical guide to productivity to share what I have learned about getting things done in today's digital world. Whether you are a student or a professional, a work-from-home dad or a stay-at-home mom, it will help you learn to structure your life to do the most good to the glory of God.
In Do More Better, you will learn:
- Common obstacles to productivity
- The great purpose behind productivity
- Three essential tools for getting things done
- The power of daily and weekly routines
- And much more, including bonus material on taming your email and 20 tips I have learned along the way
It really is possible to live a calm and orderly life, sure of your responsibilities and confident in your progress. You can do more better. And I would love to help you get there.