Do you wonder what the fascination is around data these days? How do we obtain insights from this data? Do you know what a data scientist does? What is artificial intelligence and machine learning? Are these the same as data science? What does it take to become a data scientist? If you have ever wondered about these questions, you have come to the right place!
There are many resources and courses online that you can use to learn more about data science, but with so much information available, it can become overwhelming. One of the best ways to learn about data science is to understand different machine learning concepts, statistics, and artificial intelligence to help you design models to perform an analysis.
This book has all the information you need to learn what data science is and what the prerequisites are to become a data scientist. If you’re a beginner or if you already have experience in data science, this book will have something for you.
In this audiobook, you will:
- Learn what data science is about
- Discover the difference between data science and business intelligence
- Explore the tools required for data science
- Find out the technical and nontechnical skills every data scientist must have
- Figure out how to create a visualization of the data set with clear and easy examples
- Get advice on developing a predictive model using R
- Uncover detailed applications of data science
- And much more!
The book has been structured with easy-to-understand sections to help you learn everything you need to know about data science. In this book, you will learn about the prerequisites of data science and the skills you need to become a data scientist.
So, what are you waiting for? Get this comprehensive guide now!