Jetzt kostenlos testen
Dark Psychology Secrets: The Narcissist's Secret Playbook of Psychological Warfare
- How to Defend Against Covert Manipulation, Exploitation, Deception, Mind Games and Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Gesprochen von: Peter Prova
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 2 Min.
- Kategorien: Gesundheit & Wellness, Seelische & Geistige Gesundheit
If you want to protect yourself against psychological attacks from toxic narcissist, then keep reading...
According to the US National Institute of Health a shocking six-point-two percent of ordinary people can be diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Changes are high you've probably met them. They only care about themselves and their own needs. They don't understand empathy. They constantly look for ways to take from you. They don’t hesitate to manipulate, deceive, and emotionally exploit and abuse other people.
To make things worse, they might even be family - your spouse, mother, brother or a close relative.
With that being said, author Patrick Lightman reveals in his new book Dark Psychology Secrets: The Narcissist’s Secret Playbook Of Psychological Warfare some of the most toxic techniques eagerly used by those who are willing to do whatever it takes to get what they want.
In this book you will discover:
- How to reveal the rotten core of narcissistic personalities on the spot
- The one emotional weapon narcissists use to make you feel inferior and ashamed
- The three most toxic personalities which could make your life a living hell
- Helpful tools to spot and disarm a narcissist
- Shady mind games to crush your self-esteem… nice and slow
- Wicked seduction tricks to disarm and demean you
- Secret subjugation-techniques to break you down and manipulate your identity
After listening to this book you’ll view the world with different eyes capable to see behind the scenes of a narcissist’s wicked games.
With this playbook at hand narcissists will have a hard time to trick you into getting what they want even if you've been a simple target over and over again in the past.
If you want to put an end to emotional abuse and exploitation, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button.