Jetzt kostenlos testen
Dad's Guide to Twins
When you find out that you are expecting twins, you are in total shock. Your mind races with a million questions and you start to stress out about what to do to get ready.
This guide will help you be prepared and ready to tackle life the next several months without having to wade through a lengthy book you don't have time to listen to. It is perfect for the expectant twin dad, whether your twins are your first and second children or ninth and 10th.
Listen to this guide and you'll uncover money-saving tips, understand your preparation options, and eliminate common surprises that accompany every twin pregnancy and the early days of newborn twins.
Money and finances are some of the most common concerns of parents expecting twins. This book covers:
- answers to "How am I going to pay for all of this?"
- recommended twin supplies and gear: what you should get and what you don't need
- how to get cheap (and free) baby formula and supplies for your twins
Having twins isn't easy. When you know what to expect, things go a lot smoother. Get this book for:
- real-life twin dad experiences that you can learn from
- valuable mindsets to help conquer the overwhelm of twins
- brutal challenges twin dads must face
- happy things to look forward to
- nagging frustrations that you can minimize or avoid
- the reality of surviving the twin pregnancy
Preparing your family is an essential part of preparing for twins. You'll see:
- how to prepare your kids for their twin siblings' arrival
- tips for keeping your marriage relationship solid
- preparations you must make for your newborn twins