DIY Hydroponics: 12 Easy and Affordable Ways to Build Your Own Hydroponic System is for anyone who wants to understand the basics of hydroponic gardening and set up their own hydroponic system.
This audiobook will take you through the six hydroponic systems and give you step-by-step instructions on how to create and maintain your own hydroponic garden. If you don’t want to rely on ready-made kits for your hydroponic system and you want to feel the pleasure of creating your own system from scratch, this audiobook is for you.
This audiobook provides 12 different designs to fit everyone's needs. From easy-to-apply methods for small plants, such as using a soda bottle to build your own "Wick System" to more advanced instructions for larger systems, such as building a "Nutrient Film Technique System" with PVC pipes.
In detail, this audiobook allows you to:
Get a comprehensive overview of hydroponics and gain the confidence to embark upon your own project:
- Learn what hydroponics is all about.
- Get to know the six different hydroponic systems.
- Discover everything you need to know about nutrients, mediums, and lighting.
Set up your own hydroponic system with easy-to-apply, step-by-step instructions, and save money by using inexpensive building methods:
- Get an overview of the design features and functions of each system.
- Learn how to build your own hydroponic system - from easy to more advanced set-ups.
- Learn about the materials and equipment you need for each system.
Identify potential problems with your plants and learn how to overcome them:
- Identify pests and diseases in your hydroponic garden and learn how to combat them.
- Understand general challenges, such as nutrient deficiency, algae growth, and clogged systems.
This audiobook will help you save time and trouble with easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the first step to building your own hydroponic garden. To get started, scroll up and buy this audiobook.