Do you want to learn what it takes to become a cybersecurity specialist? Do you want to know what types of cybersecurity roles exist and how much money can you make? Do you want to create or enhance your LinkedIn profile, so recruiters would find you? Do you want to learn how to get real life experience in information technology? Do you want to know how you can get references while making good money? Do you want to know how to increase your chances to get a security job? If the answer is yes to the above questions, this book is for you!
This book contains two manuscripts:
- What You Must Know About Cybersecurity
- What key concepts a methodologies you must learn in cybersecurity.
In book one you will learn:
- What types of roles exist in the field of cybersecurity.
- What key concepts and methodologies you must learn in cybersecurity.
- What are the key technologies that you should be aware of.
- How to get started in the field of cybersecurity.
- What kind of cybersecurity entry level salary you can expect.
- How to plan and achieve a realistic targets, using networking skills.
- Comprehend market hypes revolving around education and certifications.
- How to overcome obstructions and get things done.
- How to become a project-oriented security professional.
- What kind of mind-set you must have in cybersecurity.
- How to express your unique voice in cybersecurity.
- What HR and hiring managers expect from you.
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile and get recruiters to find you.
- How to enhance your linked in profile to vastly rank yourself.
In book two you will learn:
- How to get real life experience in information technology.
- How to get working experience by working for free.
- How to increase your chances to get a security job.
- How you can get references while making good money.
- How you can build your personal brand in cybersecurity.
- How you can market yourself by providing value.
- How to network and make your presents visible.
- How to find the perfect employer in cybersecurity.
- What responsibilities employers expect from you.
- How to become more valuable than the majority of candidates on the market.
- How you can find security certification that fits you best.
- What are the three most common entry level security roles.
- What daily tasks you must deliver in each position.
- What are the values of security certifications.
- How to become a successful cybersecurity professional.
- How you can apply yourself by your own unique view.
Buy this book now, and get started today!