Jetzt kostenlos testen
- Master your Critical Thinking. Think Intelligently and Make Better Decisions. Improve Problem-Solving Skills, your Self Awareness, Confidence and Upgrade Your Life
- Gesprochen von: Helpful Mathew
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 31 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
The quality of our lives is determined by the quality of our thinking.
And the quality of our thought is often decided by the value questions we ask ourselves. Critical thinking is the art of asking important, appropriate and insightful questions in order to find objective truth behind words, events and opinions in general.
Today we have more access to information than we have ever had before. Knowledge also influences our world view and choices without us knowing it. Following wrong idols can lead us to bad decisions that lead to unhappiness and unhappy life. If "right, perfect, good and cool" is determined around us, we always forget to think for ourselves and make our own choices. And we make the wrong decisions on the basis of the judgment of others - not even our own.
Who is supposed to make your life choices for you? You've been putting away your own feelings, desires, and beliefs for too long. It's time to make that change.
Critical thinking skills are crucial to the new knowledge economy. Jobs require increasing demands for flexible intellectual skills and the ability to analyze information and integrate diverse sources of knowledge into problem-solving.
But the fact is that while the demand for critical thinking is growing, people still make risky decisions on a daily basis.
You see, most people make the same mistakes-with both their thinking and their decision-making.
You may even be the victim of several cognitive biases. Without even knowing it.
But now, you can stay informed with insider tips, usually known only to the best decision-makers, that will maximize your chances of making the right decisions in school, work, business or family situations.
What you will learn:
- What critical thinking practically is?
- The six phases of critical thinking
- How to apply critical thinking?
- Things to know about the decision making process
- Creating critical thinking skills to improve employee communication and decision making
- Effective problem solving strategies
- How to keep your brain in good shape?
- Designs of questioning that sharpen critical thinking skills
- The logic behind critical thinking
And many more.
So let’s get started exercising your brain and make it into a logical thinker, as well as improve your decision-making skills.