How to convert people into customers with copywriting. The book contains only what really can convert a potential customer into a real customer. Everything that is not included in this book is to consider superfluous.
This book lays out the basic simple principles that allow business owners, even those with no writing experience, to attract and enchant their dream customers. With clear and concise explanations of what works and why, besides examples of the best and worst text out there, you’ll have all the necessary tools to turn readers into buyers into raving fans. Give your writing skills an instant upgrade.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- Simple techniques to turn your dull-as-dishwater business marketing into “can’t resist” copy even if you don’t think of yourself as a “good writer.”
- How to make price irrelevant and be the only choice for your ideal customer by changing nothing except your copywriting.
- The business writing “rules” you should revel in breaking.
- Why copying your competitors is a dangerous waste of time, and what to do instead (without spending hours searching for ideas).
- The easily avoidable mistakes that are turning your customers off even if they don’t know it.
- How to “read your customers’ minds,” and get them looking for reasons to buy from you.
- And much more...