Jetzt kostenlos testen
Improvising isn’t enough to create effective headlines and persuasive copy. Behind the concept of copywriter are hidden techniques and ideas you can’t ignore. Would you like to learn the most incisive ones?
This is the book you were looking for!
Every business, whether small or large, has to promote itself and it doesn’t matter how fantastic your product or service is if you can’t communicate that to customers. Every company needs to communicate a powerful message and that means you need persuasive writing.
This book contains all the skills and techniques you need to write ads and commercials, and more generally improve your messages in a clear, simple, and effective way.
You will learn:
- The universal hidden structure behind all persuasive copy
- How to avoid the most common copywriting mistake
- How to build a powerful sales message that makes money
- Simple techniques to turn your bad business marketing into an irresistible copy
- How to make the price irrelevant and be the only choice for your ideal costumer
- And much more!
- A beginner who wants to learn more about copywriting
- A professional who wants to improve the image of his business
- A person who is in a marketing profession who think he knows, but probably makes quite a few false assumptions