Would you like to learn how to be able to talk to anyone in any situation? Would you like to quickly learn the skills to overcome your shyness in social situations? Would you like to improve your influence, respect, assertiveness, self esteem, conversation skills, and confidence?
As a previously shy person, Emma Watkins is perfectly placed to write the definitive guide to conversation skills and social interactions for people who find communicating difficult. Long recognized as an expert in this field, Watkins has removed all the nonsense and produced a simple and easy-to-follow guide to conversation and social interactions for the shy person.
Topics covered include:
- Learn how to talk to anyone
- How to use eye contact to your benefit
- How to understand other people & how to respond to them
- Dealing with job interviews, meetings, office parties and everyday work life
- The *key* to making friends with people
- How to be assertive
- Small talk - *This* is the key
- Overcoming fear & social anxiety
- Leaving shy behind
- How to handle formal events
- Tips to handle any life situation
- And so much more
This audiobook is a highly recommended guide to anyone who finds social situations difficult. I have no hesitations in recommending this audiobook to anyone who wants to improve their social and conversation skills.