Jetzt kostenlos testen
Confidence for Men
- 3 Secret Hacks to Live Life on Your Terms
- Gesprochen von: Seth Thompson
- Serie: Personal Self Improvement and Development Series
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 28 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
If people see you as an introvert or say you are shy and you've finally decided it's time to be confident and become the natural leader, the person people come to for advice, then pay attention....
Are you sick and tired of people not listening and ignoring you during the weekly meetings at work? Do you prepare everything but it almost always turns out differently? Are you done with just reading books about confidence with no actual results, and are you ready for the real change?
If so, then you've come to the right place. You see, being confident doesn't have to be difficult. Even if people say you are introverted or a shy man and you think you are born like this.
Here's just a tiny fraction of what you'll discover:
- What can you learn from the famous '70s movie Rocky regarding your confidence?
- How to decrease your self-doubt
- Five reasons why people, especially women, like confident men
- What sacrifices Stephen King was willing to make before his breakthrough
- An in-depth Q&A so you get a good sense of your current level of confidence
- The first, most important step to begin your journey to increase your confidence
- How you can update your mind-set to get further in work and life in general
- The way a great inventor looked at his failures, but more importantly, how this relates to your success and happiness
- Find out what is important for you in your life
- The six advantages of setting goals in your journey to confidence
- Four very effective tools to consistently change your thinking patterns and improve your confidence
- The number-one thing confident people avoid and six tips how to do it
- And much, much more
You might think: "I already read some other books about confidence, but after a few weeks, I roll back to my normal behavior." Don't worry, you will find very practical exercises and tools. Some techniques are better applied on a daily basis, others are designed to do and follow on a weekly basis.
You can ask someone for help or feedback, and you can apply the tips all by yourself without anybody knowing you're working on this. It's up to you.
Start today and get ready in being a confident man before the next round of promotions. Scroll up and click "Buy Now".