Adam, Ethan, and Ryan aren't looking for women. They're looking for a woman. One woman they know will share their lives and their beds. They're losing hope they'll find her, that is until Adam discovers Holly lying in the snow just yards from their cabin. Adam knows she's the one the minute he holds her in his arms, and as soon as his brothers see her, they know it too. The only problem is convincing Holly of that fact - and protecting her from the danger of her past.
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Colters' WomanBewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
schmaltzy dream with that certain something
I, for my part, was searching for a light thrilling story containing more or less tender sex with three guys and the possibility to spend some hours at another place.
I got it.
I also expected the story to be overloaded with cliches - relating to that genre you really have to be a bit naive to hope for an extraordinary, well-thought-out and highly sophisticated story.
And yet this one was really good compared to many others I have been listening to.
The story is not all that predictable but it's
- the guys all three are overprotective, good-looking and highly charismatic...and they of course do exactly know what she needs
- the sex is fantastic and e.g. she's hammered fast and hard directly after her defloration (oh come on -.-)
- she's got called "doll" now and then and it's not just a term of endearment...yeah, they really "whoreshipped" her ;-)
- she's ambushed by hard kisses the whole time
- she's the typical oh so strong woman that has to be saved from this and that
If you don't mind to have to laugh a bit about the characters now and then or shake your head about the one or other situation AND like the thought of having sex with three guys at the same time, I'd recommend it to you.