Jetzt kostenlos testen
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A Psychologist's Guide to Overcome Anxiety, Depression, & Negative Thought Patterns
- Psychology Self-Help, Book 5
- Gesprochen von: Deborah Fennelly
- Serie: Psychology Self-Help Books, Titel 5
- Spieldauer: 2 Std. und 7 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Gesundheit & Wellness, Seelische & Geistige Gesundheit
Are you consistently plagued with feelings of Anxiety or Depression?
Almost every person will suffer from issues relating to negative thinking patterns at some stage in their life, it's unavoidable. Whether it's facing phobias, obsessive-compulsive tendencies, or full-scale anxiety or depression. It's much more prevalent than you think. But most people aren't equipped with the right mental tools to identify the underlying reasons for their problems, or spot the triggers which set them off.
This is where Cognitive Behavioral Therapy can help. Since its discovery in the 1960's, CBT has proved to be one of, if not the most beneficial and effective modes of therapy for treating all human mental disturbances.
Katherine Chambers is an ex-Stanford Psychologist who specializes in all forms neuroscientific and psychotherapy subjects. However it wasn't until she left college life and entered the "real world" did she start to understand these theoretical topics in a practical sense. This has included intense scrutiny of CBT methods.
In this insightful and functional book, Chambers gives listeners a comprehensive overview of the specific CBT principles and treatment techniques available today, including:
- What actually is CBT and what can it treat?
- Understanding anxiety and depression
- Identifying thought patterns and why it's so important to break the negative cycles
- How to spot and address maladaptive coping mechanisms
- Multimodel ModeI personality approach explained
- Reprocessing and EMDR techniques for post-traumatic stress
- Dialectical Therapy for high risk cases
- ...and much more.
A Psychologist's Guide to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is designed to give listeners an overall outlook on the CBT principles available today.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Jealousy: A Psychologist’s Guide to Overcome Envy, Codependency & Possessiveness in Any Relationship - Trust, Love & Be Happy
- Manipulation: A Psychologist's Guide to Detect Emotional Manipulation, Spot Mind Control Tricks of Influence & Persuasion Tactics to Defend Against It
- Confidence & Self-Love Secrets: 4 Manuscripts