Jetzt kostenlos testen
Codependent No More by Melody Beattie: An Action Steps Summary, Analysis, and Cheat Sheet
- Sprecher: Rachel Jacobs
- Spieldauer: 26 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Beziehungen
Your quick and simple summary and analysis of Codependent No More by Melody Beattie.
Inside, you'll find:
- An introduction to Beattie's main concepts
- Time-saving chapter summaries with action steps and advice
- Review questions and commentary
- A guide to additional resources, including helpful articles, books, podcasts, printables, videos, and quizzes
About Codependent No More by Melody Beattie.
Codependent No More was the debut book of bes-tselling author Melody Beattie. Originally published in 1986 by the Hazelden Foundation, Beattie's book became a phenomenon of the self-help movement, selling over eight million copies, six million of them in the United States.
According to Bettie, codependency in relationships results from our desire to rescue people. She believes that this desire is counter-productive, and that our efforts to rescue people might actually do more harm than good, both for ourselves and our loved ones.
Please note that this summary is NOT the original book and is meant to be listened to as a supplement to the original.
About SpeedReader Summaries
Thanks so much for your interest in SpeedReader Summaries! We strive to save what is your most precious and limited resource - time.
Do you ever feel like you just want your favorite nonfiction books to get to the point? Are you tired of wasting time weeding through fluff and anecdotes to get to the meat of the material?
SpeedReader Summaries carefully distill and analyze the key points of your favorite books and provide additional commentary and resources to supplement your understanding of the material. Inside every SpeedReader summary, you'll find a 30-second overall summary of the book, brief summaries of the key points of each chapter, a custom analysis, and additional resources like discussion questions, relevant articles,
Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing: An Action-Steps Summary and Analysis
- Thinking Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahneman: An Action Steps Summary and Analysis
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves, The Cheat Sheet