Learn How to Use These Chinese Herbs for Optimal Health!
Chinese medicine is considered to be extremely effective, and there are various ways that it can be used. That also means that there are various herbs. Of course, there are also the top ten most effective and common Chinese herbs as well, and this book will teach you exactly what those are.
It is important that you know exactly what these herbs can do, and this book will teach you that. Though, as Chinese medicine makes a comeback, you will find that there is much more than ten herbs. However, starting with the top 10 will help you to understand a little bit more about Chinese medicine as a whole, and it'll help you to determine if it is for you.
Seven Reasons to Buy This Book
- In this book you will learn a little more about the history of Chinese medicine.
- In this book you will learn how to store any herbs that you get for Chinese medicine.
- This book will teach you about the side effects of all the herbs that are listed in this book.
- This book will teach you what conditions will cause you to need to avoid these herbs.
- In this book you will learn a little bit more about the different forms that you can buy each herb in.
- In this book you will learn the best way to actually take these herbs for their effectiveness.
- This book will teach you how to use these herbs, and some of their more common uses.
What You'll Know from Chinese Herbs
- An Introduction to Chinese Herbs
- The Amazing Benefits of Ginseng
- Everything You Can Do with Wolfberry
- All the Applications of Licorice Root
- Using Ginger to Your Benefit
- The Uses of Astragalus
- Bupleurum and How It Can Help
- Ways Hawthorn Berry Can Help You
- Coptis and the Ways It Helps
- What You Need to Remember about Chinese Herbs
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Sprechers
- A Collection of Essays Related to Theosophy and Spiritual, Esoteric and Occult Literature
- This Is My Energy: Your Mindfulness Guide to Time Management & Stress-Free Living
- A Collection of Writings Related to Occult, Esoteric, Rosicrucian and Hermetic Literature, Including Freemasonry, the Kabbalah, the Tarot, Alchemy and Theosophy Volume 1