Jetzt kostenlos testen
CISSP: 3 in 1
- Beginner's Guide to Learn the Realms of Security and Risk Management from A-Z Using CISSP Principles+ Simple and Effective Strategies+ Advanced Methods to Learn the CISSP CBK Reference
- Gesprochen von: William Bahl
- Spieldauer: 15 Std. und 2 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Computer & Technologie, Sicherheit & Verschlüsselung
This book covers the first domain of the CISSP realm and is written with carefully structured content, providing a step-by-step learning process, so that the listeners go through a well-structured learning path with scenarios and real-world examples. It includes the latest information and statistics, and follows the most recent syllabus released by (ISC)2. Let's look at the content at a glance.
- Information about CISSP and the examination, everything you want to know.
- Information security risks, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Information security concepts, confidentially, integrity, security.
- Cryptography basics.
- Security and governance principles in an organization.
- Security policies, standards, procedures, guidelines, baselines, and more.
- Organizations and information security laws, regulations, compliance, and standards.
- Information security, compliance, and risk management.
- Risk Management methodologies, frameworks, Business continuity.
- Professional ethics.
- Personal security policies and procedures.
- Privacy and its role in customers, employees, and organizations.
- Risk management in the supply chain.
- Security awareness training and education.
- And more!
The book includes additional information on difficult topics as the beginners should have a proper foundation. CISSP is a challenging topic, and therefore, the foundation topics must be well-understood; hence the listener can learn the rest of the domains with confidence. It includes extensive information on risk management, security, and global frameworks. The objective is to provide practical guidance with more hands-on. With all the content, this will provide a good starting point at your CISSP journey.
The purpose of this book is to provide you a solid understanding of fundamentals. Without knowing the basics, it is difficult to perceive the vast level of information that you are going to concentrate on through the CISSP journey. In fact, the book starts with the basics but it does not stop there. It takes you to more advanced topics once you are ready. In other words, it provides A-Z knowledge in all the eight realms, nothing less.
The following areas are covered in this book.
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Each chapter covers a complete CISSP domain in an easy-to-understand and a concise manner. The book also includes all the information required to register and prepare for the CISSP examination. Furthermore, the book includes tips and references to the required websites and courseware. If you’re looking for an all-in-one guide, then they’ll want to click the "buy" button to get started!