The essential guide to an integrative recovery program for anyone with breast cancer.
Cancer-survivor Greg Anderson, a recognized pioneer in the field of integrated cancer care, has guided tens-of-thousands of cancer patients to health and healing over the past 25 years, through his books and his Cancer Recovery Foundation. In Breast Cancer: 50 Essential Things to Do, he teams up with Breast Cancer charities of America to turn the spotlight on breast cancer.
Anderson offers critical information about the major issues patients face following a breast cancer diagnosis, and shows how to implement a comprehensive recovery plan that maximizes opportunity for a complete recovery. This is a fully integrative approach to recovery; one that questions Western medicine's toxic treatments and proposes a combination of nutrition, exercise, mind/body approaches, and social support along with conventional medical care.
- Understanding your diagnosis
- Determining your treatment
- Managing your medical care
- Transforming your diet
- Designing a vitamin and mineral supplement program
- Minimizing Toxic Exposure, implementing an exercise program, getting enough sleep
- Mobilizing your mind and nurturing your spirit.