This gem of a book explains the difficulty of breaking habits, the brain science behind the dopamine-boosted cycle that makes us a slave to our cravings, the best ways to resist temptation, overcome bad habits, and become a stronger person. Learn, among other things:
- How Pavlov's experiment on dogs applies to us
- About the many addictions and the reasons to quit
- Tips on breaking a habit by planning, rebelling, and resisting temptation
- How others broke their habits and gained more fulfilment in life
- What drugs and dopamine boosts do to the brain
- Ways to keep at it and boost your self-confidence and sense of accomplishment
- How to analyze and view patterns of pleasure and reward
- And much more!
Don't wait. Download this book if you want to break a habit or just learn more about yourself, your brain, your motivations, and your patterns.