Nine tricks you may not know about to boost your book sales!
Book publishing has become my main income stream. I earn thousands of dollars each month (passive income) with the books I put on Amazon. Since I started, I learned some new tweaks that have helped some books rise to the top, or just sell an extra copy or two each month. Take a look at these strategies and decide if it's something you could use for your publishing or writing business. You'll learn, among others:
- What involves an effective Goodreads giveaway.
- Tips for putting your books on Fiverr.com.
- Price and advertising strategies.
- Optimization tricks for the holiday season.
- A simple way to get more reviews.
- The easiest ways to make a little extra through affiliate marketing.
Curious yet? Then don't wait and start listening. It took me a year to figure some of these things out. So save yourself the time and learn from what worked for me. I will see you in the first chapter!