Jetzt kostenlos testen
Bedtime Stories for Kids: Volume 1
- Fantastic Short Meditation Stories to Reduce Anxiety, Increase Relaxation & Help Children Fall Asleep. Learn Mindfulness Using Positive Affirmations to Thrive (Bedtime Stories for Toddlers)
- Gesprochen von: Michael Stuhre
- Spieldauer: 6 Std. und 10 Min.
- Kategorien: Kinder-Hörbücher, Märchen & Mythen
Help your child fall into a deep and relaxing sleep with this wonderful collection of bedtime stories.
Do you want to help your child experience the amazing benefits of meditation? Want to help them fall asleep in a fun, fast, and hassle-free way? Are you looking for a book that will take them on a journey into imagination? Then, keep reading.
Containing a delightful collection of fun and relaxing bedtime stories, this book offers a brilliant way to help your child unwind, destress, and explore a world of imagination. Let these stories guide them into a magical and fantastical world, filled with dozens of classic tales designed to spur their creativity and help them slip into a deep and relaxing sleep.
Bedtime stories are a proven way of boosting visualization skills and helping kids deal with stress or anxiety. Plus, they provide an easy way to make bedtime fun! Let the soothing voice of the narrator guide your child into a meditative sleep using positive affirmations to leave a profound and lasting impact on them.
Here are just a few of the stories inside:
- The Ugly Duckling
- The Sword in the Stone - a King Arthur Legend of the Sword
- Bambi: A Life in the Woods
- The Snow Queen Fairy Tale
- Sleeping Beauty Fairy Tale
- Tales of Maui the Demi-God from Moana
- Aladdin and the Magic Lamp from the Arabian Nights
- And more...
So, if you’re looking for a new way to help your child enjoy bedtime, then this is the book for you. With so many stories inside, they’re bound to find something they’ll love!
Scroll up and buy now to help your child fall asleep tonight!