Jetzt kostenlos testen
Bedtime Stories for Kids
- A Sweet and Relaxing Collection of Meditation Stories for Children and Toddlers to Fall Asleep Fast, Learn Mindfulness, Create Imagination and have Peacefully Night's Sleep
- Gesprochen von: Catherine Carter
- Spieldauer: 10 Std.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Kinder-Hörbücher, Literatur & Belletristik
Does your child find it hard to relax at bedtime and get proper sleep?
Do you want them to drift off naturally and get all the rest they need?
Do you also want to fire their imagination through stories?
Sleep is one of the most important things for young children. It helps them grow, gives them the energy they need for the day ahead, and allows overactive little minds to rest and recharge. For hundreds of years, reading to children/telling stories at bedtime has been an important part of helping them to relax and drift off to sleep in a natural way.
This book Bedtime Stories for Kids provides you with a collection of stories that will help your child to fall asleep quickly and get that proper night’s sleep, with tales that include:
- "Scott and Nancy Learn to Get Along"
- "Noel the Newt Sings too Loud"
- "The Dog and the Rich Man"
- "Ginny the Giraffe"
- "The Frog Tells the Truth"
- "The Great Unicorn Hunter"
- "The Owl and the Open Window"
- And many more...
This fabulous collection of children’s literature is perfect for helping children to relax, learn the importance of mindfulness, and let them use their imagination to its full potential.
It is ideal for a bedtime listen, but the stories can be told wherever and whenever you like, such as a rainy day, a car journey, or when you want to calm your child after an exciting day.
Scroll up and click "buy now" to get the audiobook now!