Are you a people pleaser? Do you feel guilty while saying no? Do you feel good when you say, "yes," to everyone for everything - even by sacrificing your priorities?
If you somehow relate to the above, it means you are suffering from "being nice disease". If your life priorities have suffered badly, if you’ve taken a toll on your health by taking unnecessary stress due to every avoidable "yes", you need to be ready for becoming "not nice".
You have to become more assertive in your life and work.
How would you do that?
Don’t worry. Here is your practical blueprint to stop people pleasing by developing assertive communication skills, learning to set boundaries, and living an authentic life by being yourself.
Listen to Be More Assertive.
A sneak peak view of what you’ll see inside this actionable guide:
- Why it often seems tempting and feels good being people pleaser?
- How to find out whether you’re a people pleaser or not.
- Why Warren Buffett is a genius of "saying no" - his secret formula to become really successful.
- Nine solid reasons that you should stop people pleasing immediately.
- 10 profound benefits you’ll get rewarded by becoming "not nice".
- The six important things you need to know to get away from people pleasing.
- How to embrace authenticity and teach yourself how to say no without feeling guilty.
- Discover the magical effect of self-care to quit people pleasing.
Learn the art of everyday assertiveness by following the practical approaches. If you listen to other assertiveness or "saying no" books, you will find this audiobook different. You’ll feel like you're getting an effective assertiveness training that will equip you with assertive communication skills, allowing you to setting boundaries and being yourself.
Be More Assertive will develop your assertiveness skills, so you don’t get distracted by trivial requests and focus your attention towards your big goals and dreams. Stop people pleasing and start pleasing yourself.