Perfect for beginners wanting to learn about Bayes Theorem through real examples!
What if you could quickly and easily learn Bayesian data analysis without complex textbooks and statistics classes?
Imagine being able to apply your newly learned theory to real life situations!
In this audiobook, you will get:
- A basic introduction to Bayes Theorem (with examples) - the initial introduction demonstrates how Bayesian data analysis works when you have a single new piece of data to update initial probabilities.
- Adding new data and updating probabilities - takes the above example and looks at what happens if we have multiple pieces of data instead of a single piece.
- Bayes Theorem terminology - the formal names for the different parts of the Bayes Theorem equation, and how it all comes together for an easier overall understanding.
- How to deal with data errors - in a real life situation, it is unlikely that your data will be error-free. This section shows you how to deal with those errors and still get accurate probability estimates.
- Arthur's personal email address for unlimited customer support if you have any questions.
- And much, much more....
If you are a person that learns by example, then this audiobook is perfect for you! It is a very important topic in a wide range of industries - so dive in to get a deep understanding!