Ubud | Uluwatu | Canggu | Seminyak | Kuta | Nusa Lembongan | Nusa Penida| Amed
Ditch the generic travel guides that are impersonal AF and feel like they were written for your nerdy cousin who wears socks with sandals.
This is the number one travel guide for real girls traveling Bali in a short amount of time on any budget.
All while avoiding the scams, creeps, and sketchy hangouts.
What this travel guide is:
- A vacation planner with the best beaches, waterfalls, markets, and resorts
- A vacation planner with the best beaches, waterfalls, markets, and resorts.
- A shot of history, culture, and fun facts to soak it all up.
- Money-saving tips and time-stretching advice.
- Actual local secrets, advice, and off-the-beaten-path adventures.
- Safety tips and advice.
- Survival Language phrases.
- What to pack for Bali.
- How to get to your hotel when you land without paying triple the local price!
- Personal access to me...ask me anything, and I'll answer!
What this guide is not:
- A five-hour listen with historical dates and ancient facts.
- An overwhelming deep-dive into Indonesia's history.
- A book written by some man who doesn’t even live here.
No heavy encyclopedia here - If you want to travel with your nose in a book, check out Lonely Planet.
The Solo Girl's Travel Guide answers the most important questions like:
- Are there drugs in my drink?
- Is that dark alley filled with serial killers?
- Am I going to be kidnapped and sold to the highest bidder?
- Is it really worth $50 to take a day trip to a volcano?
- Can I see the beach, jungle, and city in three weeks?
- Can I stay in a gorgeous beachfront bungalow for $30? (YES!)
Click "Add to Cart" now and plan the trip of a lifetime in Bali!
You don’t need a boyfriend, a travel partner, or anyone’s approval to travel the world. And you don’t need a massive bank account or an entire summer off work.
If you’ve doubted yourself for one moment, remember this: Millions of girls travel across the globe all by themselves every damn day and you can, too. You are just as capable, just as smart, and just as brave as the rest of us. You don’t need permission - this is your life.
Listen to your gut, follow your heart, and just book that ticket already!
Your copy of The Solo Girl's Travel Guide is waiting to dissolve your worries and give you that extra push you need to just do it!
Plus! I'm here if you need me. Just send me a quick message on Instagram: @SoloGirlsTravelGuide