Jetzt kostenlos testen
Baby Sleep Training
- The Exhausted Parent's Complete Guide to Getting Your Child to Sleep Every Night
- Gesprochen von: Vita Wulff, Jane Queen
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 3 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Elternschaft & Familienleben
Get rid of sleepless nights, solve your child's sleeping problems, and get them to sleep longer and more soundly with the definitive guide to sleep training your baby!
Does your baby have difficulty going to sleep? Are you tired of being woken up in the middle of the night and the wee hours of the morning to your baby's incessant cries? Do you often have groggy mornings and dog days courtesy of your toddler?
If you answered "Yes" to the above questions, then this guide is just what you need.
In this guide, Ariell Lee skips the fluff and shows you time-tested and proven methods to help your baby fall asleep when they should without fuss or headaches, allowing you and your baby more nights of uninterrupted sleep.
Here's what you're going to discover in Baby Sleep Training:
- A powerful hack to help your babies sort out their circadian rhythms and fall asleep when it's time
- All you need to know about sleep training your baby and understanding their sleep patterns
- Foolproof routines to create with your babies that will help them hit the hay when it's bedtime
- Proven no-cry sleep-training techniques that work like gangbusters
- Seven things you can do to prep a baby for sleep if you're a first-time parent or guardian and have never taken care of a baby before
- Eleven signs your baby has sleeping problems and steps to help you deal with these symptoms
- What to do if your baby finds it difficult to sleep through the night
- How to figure out how much sleep your baby requires as she grows
- And lots more!
Whether you're a first-time parent looking for effective ways to get your little bundle of joy to sleep when they should or you're a kid or two in and are looking for proven methods to take the headache out of sleep training your next baby, the instructions contained in Baby Sleep Training will help you and your baby have a good night's rest.