Free yourself from the disease and breathe with ease again. Asthma is a chronic lung disease that causes inflammation and narrowing of the airways in the lungs. Recurring periods of wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and coughing are all hallmarks of asthma. Asthma affects people of all ages, but most often starts during childhood. Kids and adolescents can develop asthma at any age. So, no matter at what age such a cough began, the recognition that the child might have an underlying asthma condition is essential. Sadly, many parents are reluctant to accept a diagnosis of asthma, a dilemma which leads to unnecessary pain and suffering, a delay in treatment and even loss of life.
Just go for these home remedies in this book for asthma and make your life free from all these physical problems. It is important to understand your body and how it works, especially if you are an asthma sufferer.
- Chapter 1 - Important things you should know about asthma
- Chapter 2 - Understanding the different types of asthma
- Chapter 3 - The major causes of asthma
- Chapter 4 - Asthma or not? Spotting the early signs
- Chapter 5 - Childhood asthma triggers
- Chapter 6 - Adult onset asthma - What is it?
- Chapter 7 - Top asthma treatments & control
- Chapter 8 - Home remedies for asthma
- Chapter 9 - Alternative medicine & natural therapy