This is not your ordinary Apple Watch guide. As a guide that is not sponsored by Apple, this book will guide you through the ins and outs of your Apple Watch. It ensures that you expound both the technological wonders of the device, and the flaws, glitches, and shortcomings.
As an unofficial guide, this book is practical and honest. Not every aspect of your watch is simple to use, and not every sleekly designed function works the way it was supposed to. On the other hand, the Apple Watch is an amazing piece of technology that has the potential to make your life both more convenient and healthier. This guide aims to provide Apple Watch users with the knowledge to minimize the frustrations and maximize the joy that the Apple Watch can lend your life.
Here is what you can expect to learn about:
- How to get your favorite pictures or Disney characters displayed on your background
- Brand new ways to use Siri, Weather, Maps, Calendars, Timers, and more
- The differences between the newest Apple Watches
- How you can manage your applications between your watch and your phone to get the most out of both
- How to get directions through the airport, turn your car on, turn your house lights off, all from your Apple Watch, and from hundreds of miles away
- The most popular apps and games on the market today
- Instructions from the moment you take your watch out of the box until you sell your watch to get the newest generation Apple Watch