Everyone feels anxious once in a while. Whether you have a major test, a huge work deadline, or a change in your financial or marital status, experiencing anxiety is common. However, when you cannot let go of those nervous or worrisome feelings and they tend to take over your thoughts and your feelings, you're dealing with some anxiety that is outside of what's normal. It might indicate an anxiety disorder that needs attention and treatment.
This book helps you understand the symptoms and causes of anxiety, the various types of anxiety disorders, and why they have become so common. By listening to this book, you'll also learn:
- Taking things one worry at a time
- Using exercise and meditation to relieve stress and anxiety
- How mindfulness can help you reduce anxiety on a daily basis
- How diet affects your mental and emotional health
- How to overcome negative thoughts and embrace positive thinking
- Counseling and psychotherapy to treat anxiety
Taking a proactive approach to your anxiety will have you feeling better much faster.
Download your copy of Anxiety now!