Anne Craw of Niles, Ohio, Sober Since 4-1-1948
Two AA Talks - One at First AA Women's Group Westside Women (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Anne knew Dr. Bob, both drunk and sober.
- She talks about it in this recording.
- She worked in a building in which Dr. Bob had his office, and she was an eyewitness to the suffering his alcoholism caused him.
- She was also helped by him in her early sobriety, and recalls his steadfastness and dedication to AA in the final years of his life.
- She tells her recovery story.
- How she began drinking, how it progressed, and the bottom she reached.
- She also talks about living sober, learning to get rid of resentments, and how she lived the AA way of life.
- This is a very well told AA recovery story.
- Anne C. is quoted in Dr. Bob and the Good Oldtimers three times (one is on page 33).
- A very good talk by someone who knew Sister Ignatia, Bill Dotson, Bill Wilson, and Ethel Macy.
©2021 Thomas Laperriere (P)2021 Thomas Laperriere
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Top 10Welche Titel finden Audible-HörerInnen besonders gut? Die beliebtesten Hörbücher und Hörspiele aus allen Genres gibt’s hier jeden Monat neu.
Exklusive Podcasts kostenlos für AbonnentenExklusive und wöchentlich neue Reportagen, Interviews, Comedy und Hintergrundgeschichten.