Jetzt kostenlos testen
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to Control Your Emotions, Master Self-Control, Stay Calm, Overcome Anger and Improve Your Emotional Intelligence
- Gesprochen von: Leigh Ann Haga
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 4 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
What do you do when you are angry? Do you shout, yell, throw things around, become mean and rude, have angry outbursts, or do you know how to manage your anger?
If you are here, it means that you are having a difficult time managing anger, and it is great that you are here because you have realized that there is a problem and you need to fix it.
It is good; acceptance is the first step to recovery! Let me shock you: There is nothing wrong with being angry! Anger is like any other emotion that communicates something to you. Lucky for you, your frustrations end with this anger management workbook.
In this audiobook, you will learn:
- What exactly anger is
- What makes you prone to getting angry easily
- The psychology behind anger
- The varied types of anger and how they manifest
- How to identify your anger triggers
- The different effects of anger on the various aspects of your life
- How to manage your thoughts to effectively deal with anger
- The role of self-esteem in anger management
- What are the obstacles to managing anger effectively
- How to effectively manage anger
- Simple steps to deal with angry people
- And so much more...
If you are tired of your emotions controlling you, scroll up to the top of this page and click "buy now" to take charge of your life and manage your anger appropriately.