Jetzt kostenlos testen
If you want to save time, money, and effort while simultaneously increasing your team’s value and getting more satisfied customers, then pay attention....
Two comprehensive manuscripts in one audiobook:
- Agile Project Management: How to Make Your Customers Happier While Saving Money, Time, and Effort
- Kanban: The Ultimate Guide to Kanban Methodology for Agile Software Development
Every day, businesses are losing huge amounts of money because they are acting in a way that dissatisfies their customers. For example, New Voice Media issued a report in 2016 that reported $62 billion worth of business was lost due to poor customer service.
How many businesses miss out on thousands, if not millions, of dollars in extra profit...without even realizing? Could your business be one of them?
You see, most people make the same mistakes when it comes to getting things done, as well as getting the right things done.
But with this audiobook, you can learn about Kanban methodology and Agile project management so you can optimize the workflow to serve a specific purpose, ensuring customer satisfaction.
The first part of this audiobook includes:
- A clear definition of what Agile project management truly is
- A comprehensive comparison of Agile project management versus more traditional approaches
- Compelling reasons for why you and your company should adopt an Agile approach
- Defined principles and values of Agile project management so you can understand how they can be applied to your business environment
- Comparisons between a variety of the most common Agile methodologies
- Suggestions on how to assign roles and create a motivated team environment
- An outline of the entire sprint process from start to finish
- Parallel management processes to ensure quality and risk mitigation is effective
- And much, much more
By listening to the second part of this audiobook, you will:
- Discover what a Kanban system is
- Learn how it can help with software development
- Explore the benefits of using Kanban so you can convince your team to adopt it
- Gain clarity on how to create a Kanban board
- Learn about the seven Kanban cadences
- Gain knowledge about Kanban’s WIP limits
- And much, much more
Don’t let your competitors get to this information before you. Get this audiobook today and improve your business now!
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Agile: A Guide to Agile Project Management with Scrum, Kanban, and Lean, Including Tips for Sprint Planning and How to Create a Hybrid Waterfall Agile Software Development Methodology
- Lean Six Sigma
- Lean: The Ultimate Guide to Lean Six Sigma, Lean Enterprise, and Lean Manufacturing + Lean Analytics - The Agile Way to Build A Superior Startup Using Data Science
Weitere Titel des Sprechers
- Emotional Intelligence Mastery: 7 Manuscripts
- Chakras: Unlocking the Secrets of Chakra Healing, Kundalini Meditation, Third Eye Awakening, Astral Projection, and Psychic Development
- Psychic Empath: Secrets of Psychics and Empaths and a Guide to Developing Abilities Such as Intuition, Clairvoyance, Telepathy, Aura Reading, Healing Mediumship, and Connecting to Your Spirit Guides