Jetzt kostenlos testen
Agile Product Management: The Kanban Guide, 2nd Edition & Product Backlog: 21 Tips to Capture and Manage Requirements with Scrum
Für 1 Guthaben kaufen
Für 7,95 € kaufen
The Kanban Guide, 2nd Edition: For the Business, Agile Project Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner and Development Support Team: Creating the most efficient system for your business, development team, support team, or any other organization can often be a game of trial and error. We spend years aiming to create efficient practices which meet the demands of our customers as quickly as possible without overspending our effort, time, or money. Imagine if there was a system that helped optimize the effort of our teams to meet the demands of our customers.
In this book, you will learn how the Kanban system can do this, and I explain:
- What Kanban is and where it originates from
- How it can make your team more efficient
- How to implement Kanban in your team or organization
- Exercises to plan a Kanban system for your team or organization
- An overview of scrum-ban - a technique used for combing the scrum framework with Kanban especially for project based environments
- A brief overview of agile scrum
When you have listened to this guide, you will have an excellent foundation in this popular system, and a great basis for helping others to understand it.
Product Management: 21 Tips to Create and Manage the Product Backlog: In this book, you will be given a multitude of proven tips to manage your product backlog as part of an agile scrum team.
I know you will get value from this book as it gives you a full introduction to the concept of the product backlog. I then walk you step by step through the steps involved in managing a backlog. Following this, I give you tips for improving product backlog management in your team or business from the ground up. Along the way, I give you plenty of examples and give you best practices for product backlog management within agile scrum. In this class, you will learn:
- A brief recap of agile and scrum principles
- What is a product backlog and how is it different from traditional requirements documents
- How to create a product backlog from a product from vision
- What user stories are and how they are simpler for managing requirements
- Concise techniques for improving your product backlog management
So let's get started and let me teach you how to improve product backlog management.