Jetzt kostenlos testen
Adult ADHD Organizing Solutions
- Restores Attention, Minimizes Hyperactivity, Natural Treatment, Controlling ADHD with Diet, Guide for Parents, Complicated Marriage, and How to Prevent to Your Child
- Gesprochen von: Rania Elwy
- Spieldauer: 4 Std. und 38 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Gesundheit & Wellness, Gesundheit von Kindern
Do you feel like you put in effort but never make any progress?
Organizing isn’t easy. And having ADHD doesn’t make it any easier. But it doesn’t have to be impossible.
The audiobook explores research on negative thoughts and beliefs in adults with ADHD, specifically the belief, or lack thereof, in one’s ability to persistently and consistently carry out the steps required to achieve one’s goals.
Many consider ADHD or ADD to be associated with children, but it is actually quite common in adults also. Many adults unknowingly have ADHD and this can have a large impact on their quality of life, relationships, and work.
In this audiobook you will learn:
- What is ADHD
- The trouth about adult ADHD
- Four tips for managing ADHD
- Recognizing your strengths and weaknesses
- Five tips for staying organized with ADHD in adults
- How ADHD is diagnosed
- Understanding how your mind works
- Treatments for ADHD
- How to live with ADHD
- Signs and symptoms of ADHD
- Much, much, more!
If you have ADHD and you’ve been struggling with organization, it doesn’t mean there’s something wrong with you. It just means it’s time to try working with your brain instead of against it.
You will soon discover exactly what ADHD is, and how it effects adults. You will learn tips and techniques to help you understand and manage the condition better.
Buy now to get started today!