Jetzt kostenlos testen
- A Detailed Self-Help Guide for Adults with ADHD to Turn Difficulties into Assets Using Everyday Tactics That Can Help Them Accomplish Their Objectives (Bonus Chapter for Women Included)
- Gesprochen von: Leigh Ann Haga
- Spieldauer: 7 Std. und 38 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Gesundheit & Wellness, Gesundheit von Kindern
Is there a link between ADHD and other mental issues? Do you want to learn the potential negative effects of ADHD medications? If yes, then you are in the right place.
ADHD is a mental health condition characterized by several chronic issues, including difficulties paying attention, hyperactivity, and impulsive conduct. Adult ADHD may cause shaky relationships, poor job or academic achievement, low self-esteem, and a variety of other issues.
If the ADHD symptoms continue to interfere with your life despite your best attempts to control them, it could be time to pursue professional assistance. Treatments for adults with ADHD include behavioral coaching, individual counseling, self-help groups, career counseling, educational aid, and medication. Although it's termed adult ADHD, symptoms begin in childhood and last throughout maturity. ADHD is not often noticed or diagnosed until a person is an adult.
This audiobook covers:
- Causes of ADHD
- Adding organization and subtracting distractions
- Life management tools for adults with ADHD
- How to create empowering environments
- Self-coaching program: practical strategies and actions you can implement on your own to change your situation right away
- ADHD and women
- The Importance of meditation
- And much more...
Whether you're a caregiver with a kid or an adult looking for new coping techniques, this audiobook provides a comprehensive approach to offer a guide for identifying and dealing with ADHD. This audiobook is particularly useful for people who have just been diagnosed with ADHD. Still, it may also assist those with ADHD for a long period and have yet to master the necessary executive functioning abilities. Don't allow ADHD diagnoses to hold you back; instead, learn the abilities you'll need to recover.
So what are you waiting for? Get yourself a copy of this audiobook.