Written by the premier author in Windows administration, William Stanek, and addressing the needs of Windows 2003 administrators and support staff, Active Directory Sites, Trusts and Troubleshooting Classroom to Go is designed to help you build your knowledge of Windows Server 2003. The course covers:
Classroom-to-Go training courses are designed for:
- Understanding Active Directory Sites
- Understanding Active Directory Replication
- Configuring and Maintaining Active Directory Sites
- Configuring and Maintaining Replication
- Managing Trust Relationships
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Active Directory
- Restoring Active Directory
This audiobook provides a unique way to learn about new technologies and to refresh your memory about technologies you previously learned. A recommended study aid to help you with your training is the book MCSE: Core Required Exams In A Nutshell, published by O'Reilly Media, Incorporated, and written by William Stanek. The book covers Exams 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, and 70-294; this audiobook contains materials from the printed book. Visit www.oreilly.com for more information. William Stanek has nearly 20 years of hands-on experience with writing and instructional training. He is most widely recognized as a leading technology expert and is also an award-winning, best-selling author. He has written more than 50 books, which are sold all over the world and have been translated into many languages. He is widely sought after as a subject-matter expert.
- Those who want to learn about new technologies
- Those who want to complete their Microsoft Certification
- Those who want to refresh their memories about technologies they've previously learned.