A Guide to Self-Publishing Your Book in Multiple Formats is both an audiobook and a course on this topic. This is the third in the series on creating print books and e-books. In later classes and audiobooks, we'll talk about how to market and promote your books.
The class and audiobook cover these topics:
- Creating the final file format for print books
- Creating the final file format for e-books
- Deciding on the format
- Publishing on CreateSpace or IngramSpark
- Getting an ISBN - deciding on size
- Pricing and color printing
- Suggested order for publishing books
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.