The home you've always dreamed of is in your reach!
Can you imagine what it would feel like to live in a home that is free from clutter, where every item not only brings you joy, but has its own place? A sanctuary where you can relax and escape from the stress of everyday life?
You may have heard of the best-selling book by Marie Kondo: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. In her book, Ms. Kondo promises everything outlined above, and more. But is her famous method all it's cracked up to be? Follow author and blogger Taylor Haskins as she implements the KonMari method in her own home.
In this book you'll learn:
- Why tidying doesn't have to be a chore
- The secret to getting rid of items you don't need
- How to let go of sentimental items that no longer serve you
- The test to determine if an item really belongs in your life
- The best way to fold and store your clothing
- And much, much more!