Jetzt kostenlos testen
For High-Beginner to Low-Intermediate Learners
Master 70+ German conversational connectors (or transition phrases) in the next 30 days, with this innovative, story-based immersion method. Just listen to one chapter per day, complete the exercises, and watch as conversational connectors fall into place and improve your fluency without a hitch!
“I love Olly’s work - and you will too!” (Barbara Oakley, PhD, author of New York Times best seller, A Mind for Numbers)
With 30-Day Mastery: Conversational Connectors, you'll learn through example and context, just like native speakers do! The magic of learning through story is that your main focus is actually not on memorising anything...you concentrate on understanding and enjoying the story! As you're reading the story, you will find that all of the conversational connectors in the text will begin to lodge themselves subconsciously in your brain. It doesn't happen right away - in fact it may take a couple of weeks for you to feel the real effects. But by the end of this book, you'll have a native-like command of German conversational connectors that will amaze you and your friends!
Not yet convinced? Here are all the features you will find in this book:
- Short chapters of 300 words each - just listen to one chapter a day for 30 days!
- A text designed specifically for students at CEFR level A2-B1
- A detailed language overview and table of connectors so you can quickly review and remember the vocabulary in the story
- Short daily practice exercises to practice German connectors as you go
- Bilingual word lists to quickly look up new vocabulary
Scroll Up, and Grab Your Copy!
Please note: This audiobook is in German.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.