Jetzt kostenlos testen
3 Audiobooks to Become a Better You
- 3 Books in 1: Critical Thinking, Mental Models and Self-Discipline
- Gesprochen von: Matthew Helpful, Valentina Di Paola, David Michael Von Neupert, Jeremy Albret
- Spieldauer: 10 Std. und 33 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Have you ever wondered what distinguishes the most successful people from all of us?
Is it superior genes, or is it better education? Not at all, man. The real reason that some people are able to achieve the highest level of performance is their reliance on mental models. They've understood and incorporated organized thought into their own intellectual toolbox. They will use these models in order to produce better than average performance.
The quality of our lives is determined by the quality of our thinking.
And the quality of our thought is often decided by the value questions we ask ourselves. Critical thinking is the art of asking important, appropriate, and insightful questions in order to find objective truth behind words, events, and opinions in general.
If you're reading these words right now, it means that you're not happy with your current life situation. You might feel stuck or feel like you're not in control of your life.
The good news is that you made the right choice to start listening to this audiobook. If you want to change the path you're on right now, this audiobook will lead you to a new way of life. Self-discipline is the secret to all this.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- What critical thinking practically is
- The six phases of critical thinking
- How to apply critical thinking
- Things to know about the decision-making process
- Creating critical thinking skills to improve employee communication and decision-making
- Effective problem solving strategies
- How to keep your brain in good shape
- Designs of questioning that sharpen critical thinking skills
- The logic behind critical thinking
- What are mental models?
- What is your mental model?
- The power of the mind and mental models: our potential for life
- Psychological models - the second discipline of learning organizations
- The best way to make intelligent decisions
- Utilizing mental models to improve business innovation
- Mental models to use right now to improve your work
- Examples of mental models for an organization
- What is self-discipline?
- The science of self-discipline
- Self discipline, a key to success
- How to discipline yourself with habits
- How to establish the self-discipline necessary to reach your objectives
- Secrets of self-discipline: how to become focused
- Techniques for building unshakable self-discipline
- Ending up being a disciplined person
- The power of self discipline - why you have not attained your goals
- And many more....
Become a better you...forever!