Jetzt kostenlos testen
2 in 1 Bundle Ultimate Guide to Essential Thinking Skills, Problem Solving and Creating Lasting Solutions
- The Systems Thinker + The Systems Thinking in Fast Data Transmission
- Gesprochen von: Kelly Ryan Wilmoth
- Spieldauer: 9 Std. und 8 Min.
- Kategorien: Gesundheit & Wellness, Seelische & Geistige Gesundheit
Are you looking for new ways of thinking and approaching problems and challenges in a way that brings the big picture into consideration? Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to solve sticky problems in a way that doesn't create new ones? Are you struggling to understand why things go so wrong even when you did all the right things?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then keep reading...
In 2 in 1 Bundle Ultimate Guide to Essential Thinking Skills, Problem Solving and Creating Lasting Solutions, Alice Keys helps you to understand the fundamentals of systems thinking - in everyday life or when it comes to information technology - and provides you with the actual blueprint to applying this powerful way of thinking to your personal and professional life.
The entire universe is made up of systems within systems interacting with other systems ad infinitum. There is nothing that is done in isolation from other things. That's why, we create a new problem by fixing an old issue.
You'll learn how to overcome the limitations of traditional, linear thinking and learn how to solve complex, dynamic problems in practical ways using a proven cognitive tool that will help you achieve the results you desire.
Among the insights contained in 2 in 1 Bundle Ultimate Guide to Essential Thinking Skills, Problem Solving and Creating Lasting Solutions, you're going to uncover:
- A concise introduction to everything you need to know about the amazing power of systems thinking
- The five points of interests in systems thinking and how to effectively utilize it for making optimal choices
- The seven basic thinking aptitudes you absolutely need to know about
- Everything you need to know about information technology and the programming development life cycle
- The top six software development methodologies you absolutely need to know about
- A crash guide to the system theory for information technology and software development
- A step-by-step guide to systems thinking for the age of information technology
- And tons more!
Whether you want to leverage the power of systems thinking in your organization or use it to great effect in your own personal interaction with the world, this guide will equip you with all the mental tools you need to confront every challenge and obstacle you may face - with supreme confidence.