- Mal wurden Ihre Rezensionen als "hilfreich" bewertet
- The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World
- Autor: Malala Yousafzai, Patricia McCormick
- Sprecher: Neela Vaswani
- Spieldauer: 4 Std. und 53 Min.
In 2014 Malala become the youngest ever person to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Written in collaboration with critically acclaimed National Book Award finalist Patricia McCormick, Malala tells her story - from her childhood in the Swat Valley to the shooting, to her recovery, and to new life in England.
- Von Kieran Griffin Am hilfreichsten 10.12.2015
Rezensiert am: 10.12.2015
This Book should be read by every child and older person. All people of all religions should read this. We can learn so much and see there is a god, we have to turn our backs on violence, on hate. May god forgive the perpetrators of violence and the who support violence and war they will see what God has to say to them. There is no escaping the truth no escape for any one. It doesn't matter how much money or power you have.